We have a great school that offers a variety of well-rounded programs. We run water exercise classes, host birthday parties, work with scout troops, as well as provide an unlimited amount of open swim during the week. Parents or grand parents we also instruct adults. Apprehensive or just simply lacking the information about certain strokes and breathing techniques, we can help.
See What’s Available
ADULT SWIM LESSONS
Are you new to swimming, rusty, or going on a trip to the islands? Classes begin at individual level. Rhythmic breathing, advanced strokes or treading water, the class revolves around personal needs. The Swim of Things can turn fear of water into a relaxing fun environment.
BOYSCOUT AND GIRL SCOUT BADGE WORK
Let our trained staff assist your aspiring swimmer. Prepare at The Swim of Things pool to earn badges in swimming and endurance. Swimming safety and safety skill testing are tackled in the 5 classes and the curriculum is designed around the students’ goals and needs.
WATER EXERCISE CLASSES – $8.00 PER HALF HOUR.
- For swimmers and non-swimmers.
- Move at your own level and needs. The gentle water is perfect for Arthritis therapy, sports training, or injury recovery, add a stimulating non-impact aerobic exercise to your workout routine!
- Land and water weights, noodles, jogging belts, and ankle weights provided.
- Generally only three to four to a class. (maximum six)
- Groups can be accommodated.
Mon Wed Fri: 9:30 AM
Mon / Wed / Fri: 9:00 / 9:30 AM
OPEN SWIM – $6.00 PER HOUR. OR $70.00 FOR MONTH UNLIMITED USE. (MUST SCHEDULE TIMES)
- Concentrate on laps, work on water exercises, Or just have a blast splashing around.
- Did you know?
One half hour of water jogging is equal to two hours of land jogging!
- Swim times are determined by your needs and pool availability. A maximum of 3 to 4 people in pool at one time.
- Private appointments available for family swim. Kick boards, Island float, noodles, and balls provided.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES// $190
- The STAFF will initiate games and organize fun for the party.
- Relay games, t-shirt relay, life jacket, seasonal relays ie: pumpkin/ water melon/ snow ball.
- Pool spider
- Noodle ball
- Animal Jumps
- Floating group photos
- Guests swim for 1 hour, then open presents and have refreshments.
- You bring food such as pizza, sandwiches, cake, etc. to be set-up in the party room. There is a tiny refrigerator/freezer you may use. (Please, no food inside the pool area!) No alcoholic beverages allowed and no cooking on premises.
- You are welcome to decorate the party area. Please remove all decorations before you leave. (No confetti or glass items, please.)
- You are welcome to bring games and entertainment to the pool.
- Parties are booked in two hour blocks.
- Parties are responsible for cleaning up after the party.
- The Swim of Things will provide trash bags.
- There will be an additional charge if the party room is not cleaned.
- To guarantee date and time, there is a $50 deposit required.
- Prices for a two-hour party:
1-15 people: $190.00 per party
16-20 people: $190.00 plus $5.00 per person over 15 people
- Everyone ages 3 and older (including adults) that get in the water count. Observers do not count.
- There will be an additional charge for any time over 2 hours. $10.00 for every 15 minutes over.
- Three weeks cancellation notice is required for refund of deposit.
- All parties canceled with in three weeks of party date will forfeit deposit.